The OpenPort 2.0 is our newest tuning tool hardware that is capable of communicating with most OBDII compliant vehicles using a standard J2534 interface. Combined with our EcuFlash software, the OpenPort 2.0 is capable of reflashing a large number of newer Subaru and Mitsubishi vehicles, and support for other cars is in progress.
We include a USB cable with each OpenPort, which is all the hardware you’ll need unless you have one of the few vehicles that require a separate reflash adapter. For Subaru you’ll only need a reflash adapter for the 2001 through 2005 WRX and STI. No other Subaru vehicles require reflash adapters including Forester, Baja, Legacy, or naturally aspirated Impreza models. For Mitsubishi, you’ll need the adapter for most pre CAN vehicles which include the 5-9 Evo.
- 72Mhz 32-bit processor
- USB 2.0 full speed device (USB-A/Mini cable included)
- Field upgradeable software
- Supports these major OBD protocols:
- CAN 2.0 (CAN/ISO15765)
- K-line (ISO9141/ISO14230(KWP2000)/dual K line)
- J2534 PassThru support with Windows DLL
- Standalone datalogs to microSD / microSDHC card without a laptop
- Able to apply GND or 5V-25V to OBD pins 1,3,9,11,12,13 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- Able to log from Innovate Motorsports 2.5mm stereo MTS data bus
- RGB status LEDs
- Supports 12 volt vehicles (support for 24 volt vehicles coming soon in a future hardware revision)
Designed, manufactured, assembled, and tested in San Francisco, USA